Matrimonial & Family Disputes
We have always felt that it is a privilege that our clients entrust us with their family matters, whether matrimonial or estate planning or family disputes. It is a privilege that we do not take lightly.
We see each matter entrusted to us as a means of working with the client, to achieve best outcomes, given the applicable factual matrix.
We believe that fighting each other in Court is NOT the only way to achieve those best outcomes. The fact of the matter is that every family is different. Every case turns on its own facts.
We have extensive experience in the area of matrimonial disputes. Specific areas we can help with include:
- Mediation of Family Disputes
- Divorce including acrimonious divorce and asset tracing
- Custody & Child Support
- Personal Protection Orders
- Maintenance Orders & Financial Settlement
- Division of Family Assets