We understand the anxiety and stress of criminal investigation and prosecution. We provide comprehensive, prompt and practical legal advice on these matters from your first call and throughout all stages of the criminal proceedings.
We act for a wide range of clients including young persons, individuals and corporations and persons with special needs, facing criminal investigations and charges.
Our work includes but is not limited to:
- Advising from the Investigation Stage
- Making Representations to the Prosecution
- Advising on Possible Defences and Sentencing
- Attending Criminal Case Management System meetings with the Prosecution
- Conducting Trials, Appeals and Drafting of Mitigation Pleas
- Filing and/or Responding to Criminal Motions and Criminal Revisions
We advise on a wide range of criminal matters including but not limited to:
- Penal Code Offences
- Financial Crimes
- Computer Misuse Offences
- White Collar Offences
- Corruption and Bribery
- Traffic Offences